Here at Pembrokeshire Cruising we offer beautifully maintained and well-equipped yachts for your Bare Boat Charter. Our base at Neyland Yacht Haven offers you 24/7 access to the Milford Haven waterways, out to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and Nature Reserve Islands. We are also the natural gateway to must sail to destinations, Lundy Island, The Isles of Scilly and Southern Ireland.
We offer the complete package. Look what’s included during your Bare Boat Charter.
- Dedicated Marina Berth. Return to the Marina at any point during your charter at NO extra cost. Plus, full access and use of the Marina Facilities.
- A copy of our 2023 Charter Guide full of ideas of where to head and places to explore. The Pembrokeshire Coast and Nature reserve Islands, Sothern Ireland, The Isles of Scilly and loads more ports, anchorages and destinations.
- All Charts, Almanacs and Pilot Books.
- Yacht Charter Handover Videos. Prior to arriving get to know your charter vessel with our in-depth handover videos. You can also share this with your crew, so all are up to speed on arrival.
- Passage Planning Assist. We are at hand prior and during your charter to offer suggestions on itineraries and places to head, advice on prevailing weather and tide conditions.
- Newly qualified skippers can add one of our Yachtmaster Instructors on day one, just to get you settled into the groove (Instructor Fee Extra).
- Commercially Coded Vessels with all safety equipment including life jackets and and safety lines.
- Each vessel comes with inflatable tender and optional outboard.
- All cleaning materials and products. Cloths, tea towels and loo rolls. Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Free use of the Marina facilities during your charter including showers, laundry and drying room, book and DVD library. (The marina also offers bike hire at an extra charge)
- Free parking for duration of charter and WIFI whilst in Marina.
Make an Enquiry