Whether your goal is to become a competent crew member or skipper your own boat and crew, we deliver a full RYA Sailing courses programme in a safe and fun filled environment. As a RYA’s principal UK Sailing School, we pride ourselves on developing boat handling, navigation and piloting skills whilst building your confidence on the water.
Our RYA Sailing courses are delivered in a unique location combining a large sheltered estuary with commercial shipping channels, spectacular coastline, a host of marine nature reserve Islands, picturesque harbours and anchorages all set within the UK’s only Coastal National Park. Many of our RYA Sailing School students manage to photograph some of the famous wildlife found around our shores from dolphins, seals, puffins and other rare seabirds. Check out our gallery board for some of our student experiences.
What is Included in our RYA Sailing Courses?
- Berth on board
- Breakfasts, lunches and freshly prepared evening meals
- Tuition and RYA Certificates
- Wet weather and safety equipment
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Marina facilities including showers and free WIFI when in port
- Free parking for the duration of your course